Our list of welding schools in Hawaii offers a variety of options in welding education. Be sure to do your due diligence in researching any welding school that you intened on pursuing. Our site, Class One Welding has no affiliation with any of the schools, colleges or apprenticeships listed anywhere on this page. If you would like a welding school or educational center added to our Hawaii list please contact us or leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
Other Helpful Information & Articles
- Top Welding Schools – What are the best welding schools in the US? Find out here!
- Tips For Choosing A Welding School – Learn what to look for in a GOOD welding school.
- Welding School Cost – See the costs of attending different welding schools.
- How To Become A Welder – See if a welding career is right for you and the steps taken to become a welder.
- Welder Salaries – A real world look at how much welders make.
List Of Welding Schools Hawaii
You may also want to look at neighboring states here in our welding school directory since Hawaii is such a small state. Click on the title of the listed schools to go to their website for more information.
University of Hawaii (Honolulu Community College)
874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96817
Phone: (808) 271-4836
This is the best and only welding school in Hawaii. They have a solid welding program that will get your career of to a good start. You can either earn an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science or a Certificate of Achievement.
You will learn all of the major welding processes including Stick, TIG, MIG and oxy-fuel welding on plate as well as pipe. In addition to welding you will learn how to use Air Carbon Arc gouging, cutting/heating torches and plasma cutting. In the classroom you will have a variety of classes that include blueprint reading and welding theory.