Our list of welding schools in Maryland offers a variety of options in welding education. Be sure to do your due diligence in researching any welding school that you intened on pursuing. Our site, Class One Welding has no affiliation with any of the schools, colleges or apprenticeships listed anywhere on this page.
If you would like a welding school or educational center added to our Maryland list please contact us or leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
Other Helpful Information & Articles
- Top Welding Schools – What are the best welding schools in the US? Find out here!
- Tips For Choosing A Welding School – Learn what to look for in a GOOD welding school.
- Welding School Cost – See the costs of attending different welding schools.
- How To Become A Welder – See if a welding career is right for you and the steps taken to become a welder.
- Welder Salaries – A real world look at how much welders make.
List Of Welding Schools In Maryland
You may also want to look at neighboring states here in our welding school directory. Click on the title of the schools below to go to their website for more information.
Don’t get fooled into spending your hard earned money on a BAD welding school!
Welding Apprenticeships in Maryland
A welding apprenticeship program can be a great option for people that would rather go straight to work rather than attending a welding school. The great thing about apprenticeships is that you will be paid while you are in training. Apprenticeship pay can range anywhere from 15 to 20 dollars per hour.
Apprenticeships last anywhere between 4 and 5 years and you will receive the best training available. In addition to becoming a certified welder you will learn other skills like pipefitting, fabrication and rigging and much more.